KPM manages and controls a wide range of activities related to Warehouse Logistics, the main ones being: planning of inbound and outbound orders with mixed priorities, automated stock replenishment alerts, customised picking parameterisation, automations to reduce handling costs, handling of Import and Export bureaucracy. As well as the realisation of accessory services such as box pallets, special displays, Christmas packaging and giveaways.
To guarantee speed, reliability and traceability to the service offered, KPM has an integrated computer system, monitored in real time with constant internal assistance alongside external ICT department.
Fully managed dedicated server system:
- AUTOMA A&D – Warehouse
- SGA SIMA – Transport and Distribution
- SGA SIMA – Management and Accounting
Modalities of data transmission from to customers and suppliers (Enterprise Service Bus):
- Messaging (Data exchange and connectivity)
- Protocols supported: FTP, SFTP, FTPS, SCP, MAIL
- Transformation (Mapping)
- ENACOM, EDIFACT, SAP IDOC, FLAT FILE, EXCEL
- Ad Hoc Schedules